Instructions for accessing email account
and to prepare for GC meetings
Description: __2_ year term.
Acts as liaison with Nicotine Anonymous World Services.
To respond to firstname.lastname@example.org email:
- Login to https://www.google.com/a/voicesofnicotinerecovery.com/
- Username: grouprep
- Password: provided in email to you by the Web Servant
- In top navigation bar, click on Mail
- Mail opens
- Note that unread mail is white, read mail is gray
- Sign out: Click the email address top right, drop down menu opens
- Select “Sign out” button in the drop down menu
How to: prepare for Group Conscience Meeting
- Prior to monthly Group Conscience meeting check out Nicotine Anonymous website under What’s New http://nicotine-anonymous.org/ Share anything that seems important.
- At the Group conscience meeting post the Nicotine Anonymous website
- Report any new pieces of literature being reviewed from website
- After Group conscience meeting send a copy of information shared at group conscience to email@example.com for minutes
When communication arrives from Nicotine Anonymous:
(Two Way Talk, meeting minutes/etc) send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted on VONR website
GC Chairperson (email@example.com) at the end of February to have an election for delegates for the April Conference (one person per every three meetings held is allowed)
updated January 2016