Instructions for accessing email account
and member information in Yahoo group
Description: __1_ year term.
Sends official “Newcomer Letter” to new members of the Yahoo Group and maintains email contact with them as needed.
To respond to email@example.com email:
- Login to https://www.google.com/a/voicesofnicotinerecovery.com/
- Username: greeter
- Password: provided in email to you by the Web Servant
- In top navigation bar, click on Mail
- Mail opens
- Note that unread mail is white, read mail is gray
- Sign out: Click the email address top right, drop down menu opens
- Select “Sign out” button in the drop down menu
Yahoo Moderator Instructions
You will receive emails from Yahoo when members join and leave our group. And you can access information in Yahoo. To locate the number of members who have joined through Yahoo each month (for the GC Meeting report), log into Yahoo.
- Click on “Management” button in upper right window.
- From dropdown menu, choose “Manage Members.”
- At the top of the right column, click on the word “Joined.”
- Count the number of current members for this month.
Please ask the previous Greeter or the current Secretary for the GC Meeting report template. Also acquire a copy of our Welcome Letter from the previous Group Greeter.
updated December 2016