We’re having a MARATHON!
“NicA: At Your Service” will be held Saturday 8/20, 9am – Sunday 8/21, 6pm US EST.
Current Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet
Join a meeting on Zoom: Click on calendar entries to see location of meeting. Follow the link to enter the meeting, using the password 121212.
Join a meeting on Paltalk. https://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/988820702/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt when room is open (see below). Click on calendar entries to see location of meeting
Extra “Pop Up” and marathon meeting days/times posted in VONR Forum.
How To Get to Meetings: info below calendar.
We’re having a MARATHON! NicA: At Your Service will be held Saturday August 20, 9am – Sunday August 21, 6pm US EST in Zoom.
All meeting times US Eastern Time Zone.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about meetings.
How to Get to Meetings
See the Calendar of Meetings page for the platform, days, times of meetings.
How to attend meetings on Zoom
- Go to Zoom and download and install the app to your computer or go to your app store to download the app and install on your device.
- Create an account with a username and password on your computer or device.
- In VONR’s Calendar, click on the day/time of the meeting you wish to attend, and find the link to the meeting room. Input the password to enter the meeting.
How to attend meetings on Paltalk
- Download PalTalk on your computer or install the app for your device.
- Create a username and log in.
- 15 minutes before the meeting is scheduled to begin, log into Paltalk, and if the meeting room is open, you should be able to find it.
NOTE: The room is only visible when a chairperson opens it.
- There are several options for finding our group in Paltalk:
- Group Paltalk page: https://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/988820702/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt
- Voicesofnicotinerecovery.com: hit the green “Join a meeting” button on every page.
- In Paltalk: look for Chat Rooms Icon > Health > Overcoming Addiction > Voices of Nicotine Recovery.
- In Paltalk: Search for “Voices of Nicotine Recovery”
Paltalk How-to PDF – (long version)
Paltalk New Version – How-to Video Tutorial for PC: logging into Paltalk, finding VONR.
https://support.paltalk.com/ – support for desktop and mobile devices
Be sure to “Add to Favorites” so you can find us again. 🙂
Remember that all meetings are posted in U.S Eastern Time. You may need to make adjustments to your time zone. Compare Eastern Standard Time* or Eastern Daylight Time** to your own time zone: http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/
*U.S. Eastern Standard Time: November thorough March (winter)
**U.S. Eastern Daylight Time: April through November (summer)